Precursor Games Update

Discussion in 'Announcement Archive' started by Denis Dyack, Sep 27, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Guest have you seen our new YouTube Channel: The Quantum Tunnel?

The Quantum Tunnel 

Check it out here!

Share This Page

1. Well that sounds like a great idea. I'm glad your considering. Letting people play a remake or HD version of Eternal Darkness will help get people to want SOTE. Specially if ED would happen to be on Steam too. I'd buy like 10 copies.

• Like Like x 3
  2. I cannot imagine anyone else wanting Eternal Darkness to be re-released in some form more so than the team, as that would boost visibility of the brand and this IP, as a spiritual successor. As it was, a difficult task to try an educate the current consumer base about a game that few can readily play. Of course, it is still primarily Nintendo's IP and therefore they have final say when it comes to what they want done with it, though they'll have to do something with it in three years.

Of course there are many Gamecube games I wish Nintendo would get on the ball and put up on the Wii U VC (or heck, 3DS e-shop since I'm sure most GC games would easily run on 3DS hardware, though converting/emulating them would probably take some manpower and funds to do).

3. I know Nintendo are under pressure to use the Eternal Darkness name otherwise they lose it within the next X months, years or whatever (read different timezones at other places). That might be something worth conspiring about :) Everyone can have dreams, right?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  4. Everyone at E3 should be shouting: 'we want shadow of the eternals' to put Nintendo under more pressure. :nurse:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I will tell this to Iwata He has to understand

• Like Like x 1
  6. No Kittens..

Daily chores while waiting for PG to release THE GAME :woot:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  7. @XenoManso otherwise transmitting shadow voices to every communication device in nintendo hq may do the trick, not possible to turn the sound or devices off.. :arg:;)

8. snowontheweb

snowontheweb New Member

Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    If any of the leads are still around, please contact me. Let me know how much you need for Shadow of the Eternal so we can make it happen. TAKE THIS VERY SERIOUSLY.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Unique (positive) Unique (positive) x 1
  9. hope your the real deal...would be nice

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Lovecraft himself only found success with the celebration he received from his contemporaries: intelligent and creative people who helped spread the word. Welcome to the team.

• Like Like x 2
    • Gold Metal (positive) Gold Metal (positive) x 1