Campaign Update #15

Discussion in 'Announcement Archive' started by Phil Haymes, Aug 19, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Guest have you seen our new YouTube Channel: The Quantum Tunnel?

The Quantum Tunnel 

Check it out here!

Share This Page

1. Last Week

Over $278,000, over 5,500 pledges and all the $1000 tiers are sold out! At 37% we have a long way to go, but with the right support we can get there. Together we can do this - lets make the insane, sane and the impossible, probable.

TwitchTV Live Streams

TwitchTV - Today at 5EDT we will be doing a live stream on TwitchTV. We will we be doing the following:
    Monday’s Twitch.TV Schedule:

Hosts - Phil and Aaron
    5:00 - 5:30PM EDT Live Demo with Denis Dyack
    5:30 - 6:00PM Combat with Paul Caporicci
    6:00 - 6:30PM Art Director Shawn Jackson
    6:30 - 7:00PM Composer Giancarlo Feltrin
    7:00 - 7:30PM Community Created Content with Denis
    7:30 - 8:00PM Sanity Systems with Shawn
    TwitchTV - Cheer or Tears Live Stream

9:00-11:59PM EDT - See the last hours of our campaign and see members of the Order join in to say hello!

Both streams can be found here. http://www.twitch.tv/precursorgames/

Limited Edition Community Print Add-ons

Just in case you had any doubts how awesome and talented our community is, we thought we would put this all to rest with the final add-on of our campaign. We are happy to announce that we have new $100 Limited Edition Prints from the community:

[​IMG]

"It Returns" by SaMuS
    “The Bathing Room” by Shawn Jackson and Lemon Sky
    “A Dream within a Dream” by DUHH
    “Becker in Darkness” by Wayne
    “Under Whose Shadow do You Stand?” by DeSouza
    “The Eternal Spire” by Onikafei
    Concept

[​IMG]
    Shadow of the Eternals at the Gamescom with AMD

Shadow of the Eternals is being shown at Gamescom at the AMD booth - so if you are going to Gamescom don’t hesitate to check it out for yourself.

• Like Like x 3
    • Unique (positive) Unique (positive) x 1
  2. I'd really like to join you for the Cheer or Tears stream. Also the new concept art looks amazing!

3. amazing concept art!

4. I'll be with you guys in spirit for the final Cheers or Tears. I'll be picking my better half up at the airport and subsequently either toasting our success or weeping into my beer at my favorite bar for my birthday. Which is incidentally my 33rd...surely that's a good omen, right? ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. All of you guys are talented as hell!!! Great looking stuff.:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Here are some slightly higher res versions of the Limited Edition Prints being offered as an add-on. Remember, the paltry sum of $100 gets you these 5 prints plus "The Bathing Room" from Shawn Jackson and Lemon Sky! I've started production on these, and they look amazing in person!

"It Returns" by SaMuS
    [​IMG]
    “A Dream within a Dream” by DUHH
    [​IMG]
    “Becker in Darkness” by Wayne
    [​IMG]
    “Under Whose Shadow do You Stand?” by DeSouza
    [​IMG]
    “The Eternal Spire” by Onikafei
    [​IMG]
    If you would like to own these beautiful pieces, please add $100 to your pledge and fill out the survey once the kickstarter funds! Thanks again to all the awesome community artists for contributing to this add-on!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Excellent concept artwork. Keep up the greatwork!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Great work as always guys and girls. That is some really inspiring art. This game has too many really cool things that need to be put together. glad you alll could have some presence at Gamescon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. AWESOME!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1